Monday, December 23, 2013

tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off. I love, love, love!!!

30's sink in a modern setting
30's sink in a modern setting

Download whole gallery
bathroom storage.
bathroom storage.

Download whole gallery
bathroom tile & floor
bathroom tile & floor

Download whole gallery
tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off. I love, love, love!!!
tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off. I love, love, love!!!

Download whole gallery
Bathroom
Bathroom

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment